Today in Indie Game Development with Kendra: Saturday, July 9, 2016

pokemon go jigglypuff


Woohoo! So Shawn’s daughter plays Pokemon Go as well… so we made a day of it.


pokemon go


We went and found a few Pokestops to get some free gear, and randomly stumbled across a Squirtle by the China Gate restaurant in the Boardman Plaza. Totally got that little dude. A Rattata also scared Morgan, as you can see.


pokemon go selfie


I have to hand it to Nintendo; while we were at the Boardman Park, I have never seen so many white pasty people in the sunlight.


90% of the people at the park were definitely looking for Pokemon.. The other 10% were either too old to know what Pokemon are, or too young to hold a phone.


We had a lot of fun. I even made a new friend! Everyone seemed so happy. My childhood dream is real now!

Game Development for Save Me From Myself

Yes! So I have been getting some work done. I’m getting the ground and layout of the first level set up with all of its obstacles and stuff. It’s not very pretty, but that will come later.


unity workspace save me from myself work in progress


I need to get a playable demo ready for the end of October. I can do it. And I will.


Back to work!


~Kendra


Oooohhh!Tell me about the Pokemon you’ve been catching! Any exciting stories? I read a crazy about a girl who found a dead body while searching for Pokemon! Tell me your crazy adventures!

Stay in Touch with Eimear Studios

Eimear Studios loves to be social with you all! Don’t forget to follow Eimear Studios on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter! We have lots of social-ness to share, and there’s more social links at the top left menu of this page!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *