Your Copyrighted Work
Just as Eimear Studios LLC requires users of our Sites to respect our copyrights and those of our affiliates, licensors and business partners, we respect the copyrights of others. To that end, we have adopted this Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“Copyright Act”) (17 U.S.C. 512 et seq.).
Once Eimear Studios LLC’s representative who has been designated to receive notification of claimed copyright infringement (“Designated Agent”) – whose name and contact information is noted below – receives proper notice of the alleged infringement, or if Eimear Studios LLC otherwise comes to believe in good faith that any specific content, including user-generated content, on the Sites contain material that infringes copyright (“Disputed Content”), Eimear Studios LLC may (1) promptly remove or block access to the Disputed Content or (2) deny access to the Sites to users that repeatedly violate copyright or other intellectual property rights. Eimear Studios LLC will take reasonable steps to notify a user who has uploaded Disputed Content if that Disputed Content is subsequently removed or disabled.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on the Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you or a person authorized to act on your behalf may notify our Designated Agent:
Business & Legal Affairs Department
270 Washington Blvd. #3
Youngstown, OH 44512
By phone: 1-330-333-2041
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to federal law, your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that you alleged is being infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are included in a single notification, a representative list of all those works on the Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the judicial district pertaining to your address, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Eimear Studios LLC is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right under the Copyright Act that is allegedly infringed.
Supplying a Counter-Notice Regarding Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you are the provider of the Disputed Content and believe a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly submitted against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the claimed copyrighted material, you may send a counter-notification to our Designated Agent (whose address is included in Paragraph 1 above). The counter notification must provide the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the Disputed Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location where the Disputed Content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the Disputed Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the judicial district pertaining to your address, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Eimear Studios LLC is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
If our Designated Agent receives a counter-notice from you, Eimear Studios LLC will send a copy of it to the original complaining party informing that person or entity that Eimear Studios LLC may replace the removed Disputed Content or cease disabling access to it. Please note that when we forward the counter-notice, it includes your personal information. By submitting a counter-notice, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the counter-notice to any party other than the complaining party.
Unless the Designated Agent receives notice from the original complaining party that the original complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user who posted the Disputed Content from engaging in infringing activity relating to the Disputed Content on the Site, Eimear Studios LLC will replace or restore access to the Disputed Content on the Site or permit the user to re-post the Disputed Content.