Last Year was Crazy!
Oh, man. 2016 was super crazy!
I did a lot of firsts:
- I launched my first Arcade game on a mobile phone.
- I helped host Youngstown’s first game jam through the Youngstown Game Developers
- I got to be a Hack Night judge for Hack YSU
- I hosted a game developer booth at an expo
I made some mistakes…..
- Released the mobile game late
- Did not meet my deadlines for game content of the Arcade game
I moved on to new things
- I started working on a Console Game
- Started planning April Fools’ Game Jam
- Launched a freelance graphics site
- Prepped for 2017
- Finishing plans for April Fools’ Game Jam
- Working on the Console Game
- Prepping the Console Game for the Game Dev Expo booth display
- Getting ready for Global Game Jam in Cleveland
- Re-organizing the graphic website to focus more on digital gaming graphics market
- Launching a new website TBA for custom gaming computers
- Starting a new day job with the Vindicator in mid-January
2016 was great. It was basically a stepping stone from getting settled back into the Youngstown, OH area to really starting my career in digital graphics and game development. Things are going well. My goal this year is to not stress out, not over work myself and enjoy doing my game development while also enjoying my day job.
I can’t wait to see what’s in store for Eim-Games in 2017!
Stay in Touch with Eimear Studios
Eimear Studios loves to be social with you! Hit me up below, or check out some of my other social pages to stay up to date with what I’m doing.
We have lots of social-ness to share! If you need more, and we know you do, check out more of our social networks in the footer of our page!